How Can Coaching Benefit You? .... Coaching can help you to reach your full potential
A Coach can offer a supportive environment in which to help you to make beneficial changes and plan realistic new goals. How is this? A Coach offers a Client a supportive and motivating environment in which to allow the Client to explore new ideas and new ways forward through realistic task setting in a framework which allows the client to be motivated and committed towards their desired goals.
Some of the areas Coaching can help you with include:
Change Negative Dynamics, and Create Motivation
Manage Your Health & Wellbeing Plan,
Improve Your Work/Life Balance and Career Development
Return to Work, and Career Transition,
Improve Sports Performance focus and concentration
Improve Confidence, Communication Skills, and Self-Esteem
Coaching can therefore be highly beneficial for many areas of well being, including personal development or change.
Do you want a better focus and calm control of your life?
How do you see your Future Potential?
Coaching is different to psychotherapy, Coaching’s fundamental belief is that it is future focussed, and for the client this means that coaching is an enabling and motivational challenging and strategic, whilst therefore being open to change, coaching is also realistic. As a coach my task is to help you by acting as a sounding board by helping you towards desired outcomes by guiding you at different stages. This includes devising agreed strategies towards your goal. The important point is in realistic goal setting and achievable tasks towards reaching your goal so that over time, you increase your motivation levels, step by step as you get closer to your achievement and your confidence grows.
Perhaps you would like help in making a major change in your life,
Changes such as career development, public speaking appointments, competitive sports performance, or perhaps you have been through a divorce or an emotional change in your life.
Coaching is about using your resources and helping you to develop your strengths
Do you feel something is holding you back? Could you improve your communication and your relationships?
Would you like to learn coping strategies that are motivational?
Coaching can be flexible to fit in with your lifestyle
About the Executive Coaching Process
- An initial free telephone consultation to establish whether the process is right for you
- Contract, questionnaire and covering letter outlining the terms of coaching service, (procedures, methodology and feedback) and agreed coaching goals
- Regular written feedback with agreed tasks towards achieving your desired goal.
- Progress review undertaken regularly (and the coachee is aware that total confidentiality is provided unless otherwise stated).
- Further - The coachee is aware that the coach acts as ‘facilitator and guide’ and cannot make decisions or tell the coachee what to do.
- Sara Howard is a registered senior therapist and coach and is therefore able to help clients through emotional transitional periods. However, for clients making significant life changes, or changing old habits and behaviours it may take time to build the confidence for change and it is therefore often a gradual process.
Sara is an experienced Personal Development and Business Coach
She offers tailored sessions to suit each individual client’s needs. Her methodology includes NLP, narrative and solution focused - tailored to your needs. Telephone coaching is also available.
Gain confidence and call Sara for an initial free consultation and discuss you personal assessment plan.
Sara Howard, Inspired for Change, Telephone 01296 634921 or 07827 505389
Sara Howard is a full member of the Association for Coaching.