Life Coaching ... Business Coaching ... Executive Coaching ... Sports Performance Coaching
How can coaching benefit you? ... Coaching can help you to reach your full potential
A coach can offer a client a supportive and motivating environment in which to explore beneficial change and plan realistic new goals.
A coach offers a listening and non-judgmental place in which the client can evaluate new ideas and plan a strategy for change.
Importantly, the Coach encourages a framework which maintains the client's motivation and commitment towards his/her desired goals.
Typical coaching areas include :
- Manage Stress, Improve Motivation and Build Resilience
- Create Your Health & Wellbeing Plan
- Improve Your Work/Life Balance
- Manage Career Development and Transition
- Improve Sports Performance, Focus and Concentration
- Build Confidence & Public Speaking Skills
- Improve Communication Skills and Build Relationships
Coaching can therefore be highly beneficial for many areas of well being, including personal development or change.
Do you want a better focus and calm control of your life?
Coaching is about using your resources and helping you to develop your strengths.
Coaching can provide impetus in having someone to talk to and as a reliable means to help you to maintain your motivation.
Typical client coaching situations include: -
- Managers balancing change, leadership styles and corporate responsibility
- Young entrepreneurs building start up companies, balancing numerous roles
- People changing careers or seeking to further their career development
- Sports people and performance – improving focus, concentration and goal setting
- People wanting to improve their daily life, wellbeing and relationships
How do you see Your Future Potential?
The aim of coaching is to achieve future focused goals. For the client, this means that coaching is an enabling and motivational process whilst also being open to new strategies for change. The coaching process should be realistic and is often challenging. A coach will act as a sound board, helping and guiding the client towards his/her desired goal(s). The important point in successful coaching is realistic goal setting and achievable tasks towards reaching your goal, so that over time, you increase your motivation levels, as step by step, you get closer to your achievement and feel your confidence grow. Coaching is about using your resources and helping you to develop your strengths.
Perhaps you would like help in making a major change in your life,
About the Coaching Process
- An initial free telephone consultation to establish whether the process is right for you
- Contract, questionnaire and covering letter outlining the terms of coaching service, (procedures, methodology and feedback proess
- Regular written feedback with agreed tasks towards achieving your desired goal, and progress reviews.
- The coachee is aware that total confidentiality is provided unless otherwise stated.
- Further - The coachee is aware that the coach acts as ‘facilitator and guide’ and cannot make decisions or tell the coachee what to do.
- Sara Howard is a registered senior therapist and coach and is therefore able to help clients through emotional transitional periods.
- However, for clients making significant life changes, or changing old habits and behaviours it may take time to build the confidence for change and it is therefore often a gradual process.
Experienced Personal Development and Business Coaching - The Methodology
Sara offers tailored sessions to suit each individual client’s needs.
Her methodology generally adopts a solution focused approach drawing from logical, narrative and NLP approaches.
Please call Sara to discuss you personal assessment plan.
Sara Howard, Inspired for Change, Telephone 01296 634921. or 07827 505389
Sara Howard is a full member of -
the Association for Coaching and The International Stress Management Association.