Registered Advanced Hypno-Psychotherapist, Coach & Supervisor
- Weight Loss & Weight Management
- Stop Smoking Hypnotherapy
- Manage Anxiety & Depression
- Unwanted Habits & Addictions
- Stress Management & Resilence
- Transformational Coaching
Helping you make positive change
Sara Howard, LLB(Hons) BHSAI AdvDip THP PNLP GHR Reg SQHP MISMA MAC
Consultations: Aston Clinton Aylesbury, KIngs Langley, Highgate & Wheatley
Helping you to Make Beneficial Changes and to Increase Your Wellbeing
Perhaps you are inspired to make a positive change in your life and need someone to help you through the process? I can offer you a knowledgeable, positive and results orientated approach towards achieving your goal in a safe and non-judgemental environment.
FREE CONSULTATION - I offer a no-obligation free telephone consultation to enable you to discuss your situation, understand more about the treatment orcoaching process and decide whether you wish to proceed.
Over 25 Years combined experience - Hypno-Psychotherapist, Coach & Trainer
I am a post-graduate senior level practitioner and have completed thousands of hours in successful clinical and coaching practice. With my vast experience and training I can work towards the best results for my clients using an integrative skill set and a solution focused approach. I also draw upon my other training and popular therapies such as RECBT (rational emotive Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), perspectives from psychoanalytic psychology and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) of which I am a registered practitioner.
Feel confident in your therapist or coach. I have the highest level qualifications.
- AdvDip THP, Advanced Diploma in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- GHR SQHP Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice
- GHR GHSC Registered and Approved 1-1 Supervisor Status
- ISMA, International Stress Management Assoc. Consultant
- MAC, Association for Coaching, Registered Executive Coach
- CRSST, Central Register Stop Smoking Therapists - Consultant
- INLPTA, Registered Practitioner Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Partial List of my Clinical Hypno-Psychotherapy Treatments
- Weight Management Programmes
- Anxiety and Stress Management Programmes
- Burnout (stress) Recovery Programmes,
- Quit Smoking – Habit Cessation (Addictions, Gambling, Alcohol)
- Phobia Treatments, (fear of needles, fear of flying; spiders; lifts)
- Depression, Insomnia and ‘Sleep Better’ Programmes
- Anxiety, Trauma and Resolution (ie. divorce, bereavement)
- Anxiety & IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Social Anxiety, Confidence and Public Speaking
- Progressive Relaxation Techniques and Pain Management
- Mindfulness and Deep Relaxation Therapy for Wellbeing
My Coaching Programmes include: -
- Improve Confidence and Self Esteem
- Build Emotional Intelligence & Successful Relationships
- Manage Workplace and Executive Stress
- Wellness, Recovery and Resilience
- Structured Career Transition and Career Development
- Improve Sports Performance and Confidence
Are you interested in Coaching for Success?
I have extensive training and experience in both solution-focused, narrative and NLP Coaching which enables me to support my clients through transitional periods. Coaching's fundamental belief is that it is future focused and therefore it is different to psychotherapy. My specialist coaching areas include Wellbeing (MISMA), Recovery & Resilience, Structured Career Development, Communications and Relationships.
My typical coaching client situations include: -
- Managers balancing change, leadership styles and corporate responsibility
- Young entrepreneurs building start up companies, balancing numerous roles
- People changing careers or seeking to further their career development
- Sports performance – improving focus, concentration and goal setting
- People wanting to improve their daily life, wellbeing and relationships
My clients range from young people just starting out in life to high achievers and those in demanding lifestyles, and my passion is helping people to improve their performance and achieve their potential.
Call me for an initial free consultation and your personal assessment plan.
Sara Howard, Tel - 01296 634921 and 07827 505389
Please note complementary therapies such as psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and NLP can work with conventional medical treatments, however, they are not a substitute for medical treatment and therefore if you currently have any medical concerns you should consult your doctor.
Disclaimer- please note that the results of hypnotherapy may vary from person to person therefore guarantees of success cannot be given. All clients are required to complete brief documentation prior to commencement of therapy and to disclose any existing medical conditions. Clients with existing medical conditions will be required to present a medical letter of referral from their GP or consultant before commencing therapy.